Wednesday, July 7, 2010

...and all those things your mother used to say

I think this would make such a cute get well card. I just love the saying! This stamp set is going to be released 13 July by Mark's Finest Papers called Apples and Camellia. The black & red paper is from the Premium Craft Paper Pack called "Chicken Coop". I just LOVE this paper pack! It has so many goodies in it! And I got to use my cricut again with this card!!!! I cut the apple out in roly poly @ 4" and then again in green to add the stem. Lastly, I cut the apple out again @ 4 1/4" in black for the shadow. Too much fun!

Stamps: Apples and Camellia
Ink: Black
Paper: "Chicken Coop" Premium Paper Craft Pack
Misc: ribbon, Cricut, Plantin Schoolbook cartridge

Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone!!!!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

2 comments:

Justine said...

What a funny project!

Carol Hurlock said...

This is adorable. I just love the sentiment. What a great card! tfs

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}