Sunday, July 4, 2010

Pretty Pear Birthday

This is another card I made using the Pears & Hollyhock from Mark's Finest Papers. I am not good at coloring with markers, but I tried it again anyway. The crocheted flower was one that my good friend Carol (gingerbeary8) sent me. Doesn't it match well? Carol & I are rooming together on the stamping cruise that we're going on in early September. (More info on the right hand side of my blog)

Stamps: Pears & Hollyhock
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette & Snow Storm Smooth by MFP
Ink: Riding Hood Red
Misc: crocheted flower, rhinestone brad, small & scalloped oval punches

Happy 4th of July everyone!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

2 comments:

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

WOW! Love that flower inside the pear...so neat!

Carol Hurlock said...

Wow, look at that crochet flower. It must have taken some talent to put that together!!! hahahahah It matches your card so well Patty. Glad you got to use it!!! Lovely card.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}