Thursday, November 4, 2010

Music is Golden

This is a sneak peak for a new set called Musical Holiday that will be released from Mark's Finest Papers next Tuesday.  We will have 6 new sets released next Tuesday and that's also when our blog hop will start, so make sure to check back for the blog hop!!!!

I know I promised blog candy, and I will still offer it, just after the blog hop is over.  So stay tuned.....

Now, for the deets of the card:

Stamps:  Musical Holiday
Ink:  Versa Mark
Paper:  Premium Paper Combo Pack "Seasons Greetings" from Mark's Finest Papers
Misc:  ribbon, stick pin, gold embossing powder from MFP, water color pencils, MS holly punch

Sorry I've been absent most of the week again.  I just haven't felt like stamping, and really haven't had any good ideas.  Hopefully things will get better over the weekend.

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

1 comment:

Carol said...

This is so classic and so elegant. Just fabulous.

Bear Hugs,
Carol