Saturday, November 6, 2010

Winter Wishes Greetings

This is my card for today's Inspiration Challenge over on SCS.  This is one of the stamp sets that was released last month from Mark's Finest Papers.  I really like this set.  It has a beautiful cardinal in the set also that I have used several times over the past couple of weeks.

Stamps:  Greetings of the Season
Paper:  Premium Paper Combo Pack "Season's Greetings", Basic Grey "Jovial" paper pad
Ink:  Soft Suede, Palette Noir
Misc:  prismas, baby oil, ribbon, charm, nesties

Don't forget that Mark's Finest Papers November Blog Hop starts this Tuesday.  Make sure you check back for the new releases!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

1 comment:

Carol Hurlock said...

Hey Patty. What a pretty card. I love this image-it is so Christmas and I love the beauty of nature on a card.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}