Monday, November 22, 2010

Musical Holiday in Red

I just love the CAS layout of this card.  I think I'll make a few more of these to use as Christmas cards.  I used the set Musical Holiday from Mark's Finest Papers  I have been using this set so much, obviously I LOVE this stamp set!!!!

Stamps:  Musical Holiday
Ink:  Versa Mark, cherry cobbler
Paper:  Cherry Slush, Snow Storm Smooth
Misc:  Gold embossing powder

Don't forget about my blog candy that I'm offering!!!!!  You can go back and comment on all the previous cards back to when the blog candy was announced for more chances to win.  Make sure you're a follower and that you announce it on your blog too.

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

5 comments:

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Lovin' the red/gold combo!

Larisa said...

wow! it looks holiday)) The red is to the point here- good job!

Carol said...

Love the gold embossing on this. So classic and elegant!

Bear Hugs,
Carol

Annelies said...

Love this card! Great combo with the red and gold. Hugs, Annelies

Rosalee said...

Another great card
Hugs, Rosalee