Saturday, February 11, 2012

Pink Rose


Today's Inspiration Challenge was a site called Better Photo.  They had a photo of a beautiful red rose, so that was my inspiration for this card, only I made my rose pink (of course LOL).   I love the stamp set Love Remains by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Company.  It has great images and sentiments!

Stamps:  Love Remains
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth, Grandma's Lightest Pink, always artichoke, regal rose
Ink:  Palette Noir Black
Misc:  copics, ribbon rose charm

I'm feeling much much better today!  I can't believe it has taken me 2 weeks to get over the bronchitis and pneumonia!  It's my DHs birthday today, so we're going out to dinner with friends.  That should be a lot of fun!

I hope everyone is well, and that you have a wonderful weekend!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

2 comments:

Laurie Unger said...

Oh what a pretty card. Love your coloring on the rose!

Kathy Bradley said...

Patty, pretty card and the image is colored perfectly - such a lovely color for the rose!!