Friday, February 3, 2012

You Crack Me Up

The Free 4 All Challenge over on SCS today was to send a joke on your card.  I have been wanting to use this sentiment for a very long time, but just never had the right motivation.  Well, today was the day.  After spending all week in bed with pneumonia and bronchitis, I finally felt well enough to go to my craft room and make this card.  In case you can't read the sentiment it says "You may be old and cracked...but, you are still in one piece!"  So of course I had to add an egg charm to the card!  LOL.  The stamp set is called "Background Fun" from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Company. I really like how this card turned out. 

Stamps:  Background Fun
Ink:  Tim Holtz Distress Ink Barn Door
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth, Cherry Slush
Misc:  ribbon, egg charm

I hope everyone had a much better week than I have had.  Don't forget about Speedy Fox challenge tomorrow over at Mark's Finest Papers and the Monday Challenge on Speedy TV

Hopefully I'll feel up to making another card tomorrow, so check back to see if I was able to.

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

1 comment:

Designing with Debbie said...

Cute card. I hope you had a great birthday all considering. I am glad to see you are feeling better enough to craft.