Friday, February 24, 2012

Cute Little Bunny


The Free 4 All challenge over on SCS today was to use a "character" of some sort, so I chose this cute little bunny from the set called "Blessings" by MFP, a Heinrich Co   I just love bunnies, and this set is so cute.  I stamped the background with the lilies stamp in Versa Mark, but it doesn't show up real well in the photo.  I also popped up two little butterflies. 

Stamps:  Blessings
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth, daffodil delight
Ink:  Palette Charcoal, Versa Mark
Misc:  copics, SU Sizzix butterfly embosslit, nesties

Have a wonderful evening!!!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

1 comment:

Kathy Bradley said...

Oh my gosh, this is so adorable, Patty! I love this sweet image - and you've colored bunny perfectly and he is so sweet surrounded by the pretty flowers!!