Sunday, September 2, 2012

Blue Lighthouse


I just loved this card so much, I had to make 3 more for my masculine birthday cards.  This is a CASE from Carolina's gallery over on SCS.  She is this week's Featured Stamper.  I changed some of the elements, but kept the over look of her card. I even got to use my Cricut for the label. 

I am having a wonderful time in my craft room this long weekend.  I have been making cards, printing pictures from our cruise to Hawaii, cutting Cricut images for the Hawaii layout etc etc etc.  Fun!!!!!  And Nyko even came up to my craft room, jumped on my lap and gave me a love dance!!!  He has never done that before.  Such a sweet kitty today!

Here's the details on my card:
Stamps:  Lighthouses by MFP
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth, Midnight Muse, Raspberry Ripple
Ink:  Midnight Musse
Misc:  star brads, embossing folder, twine, Cricut Expression

Thanks for stopping by this afternoon.  I hope you'll come back very soon.

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie





2 comments:

Carol Hurlock said...

This is awesome Patty. I can see why you wanted to make three more. They are amazing.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Pia S said...

This is such a great card for a man. Somehow, nautical themed images and color schemes just seem so right for masculine cards... Love this image of the lighthouse. I grew up by the sea and this reminds me of where I grew up.