Saturday, September 15, 2012

Happy Birthday ~~Speedy Fox & Friends challenge 1 post down


Today's Inspiration Challenge was an Etsy store called Wild Things Dresses.  They had an adorable Gnome House dress that I used for my inspiration.  This is a very CAS (clean & simple) card.  I didn't even stamp the background on my card.  But I like how it turned out.  The lace ribbon across the bottom of the card is paper.  I had it in my stash and drug it out.  Also used a flower and a flower pot brad that I found in my stash.  I don't think I've ever used any of these items before, and I've had them forever!!!!  LOL  (Ya'll know you have things stashed away too!)  :-)

The stamp sets I used are from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.

Stamps:  Garden Art, Celebrate Big (sentiment)
Paper:  Lily Pad Green, Snow Storm Smooth, Cherry Slush by MFP
Ink:  Palette Noir Black
Misc:  Copics, flower brad, flower pot brad, paper lace ribbon, ribbon, smooch

I hope your having a wonderful and restful weekend.

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

No comments: