Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Unfortunately, Another Pet Sympathy Card


Unfortunately, my BFF had to put her beloved Ginger, a Llaso Apso, to sleep today.  She is reallly upset, understandably, so I made her this card.  I only hope that it brings her some comfort.  The stamp set is from Our Daily Bread.  The paw prints are stamped in silver ink.  The image is colored with copics.

Stamps:  Dog Sympathy
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth, Speedy Cat Black Linen
Ink:   Palette Noir Black, Silver
Misc:  Copics, nesties

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a wonderful week.

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

1 comment:

Carol Hurlock said...

You card is darling Patty. I love the paw print border. I am sure your BFF will love the thoughtfulness and extra special work you put into this for her.

Bear Hugs,
Carol