Sunday, January 27, 2013

A Card and a Project


I have a card and a 3-D project for you today.  My card is CASEd from Bonnie, aka Bon2stamp over on SCS.  She is today's Featured Stamper.  I really had a lot of fun making this card.  And I love the way it turned out!

Stamps:  Scenic Selections
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth, Razmataz Pink by MFP
Ink:  Rose Red
Misc:  1 3/8" circle punch, scallop circle punch, rhinestones, embossing folder

My 2nd project is my BFF's birthday present.  I think she's going to like it because she is always saying how she can't keep up with people's birthday's, so I made her this birthday card organizer.

This is the front cover.  I used some retired SU DSP called Bella Rose.  I covered chip board to make the front and back cover, and used my Artiste cartridge to decorate the front of the organizer.

Here's a picture of the inside 

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you liked my card and project!  Stay warm!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie




1 comment:

Audrey Hiltke said...

Hi Patty - these projects are awesome! Your card is so sweet with those beautiful butterflies, and I absolutely love your birthday card organizer - it's such a special gift for your friend. I love the bella rose papers you chose too - it all works so perfectly.
Hugs,
Audrey