Saturday, January 5, 2013

Santa with Scottie--if you're here for Speedy Fox & Friends challenge, please scroll down one post


If you're here for Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge, please scroll down one post. 

I made this card for today's Inspiration Challenge on SCS.  The site was MacKenzie-Childs.  It's a great site!  I used 3 different Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co stamp sets to make the card.  The Santa and holly are from the stamp set "Holly Jolly Greetings", the Scottie is from "Kilt Fun" and the black & white border is from "Chicken Wire".  I had so much fun making this card! 

Stamps:  Holly Jolly Greetings, Kilt Fun, Chicken Wire
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth, Cherry Slush, imaginisce "Christmas Cottage" paper pad
Ink:  Palette Noir Black
Misc:  Copics

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you'll come back real soon!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

1 comment:

Stampsnob. said...

Cute card I would have enjoyed it in my mail box.
Is Winnie a ShihTzu?....Lis