Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Frog with Umbrella


This center step card will be a get well card for one of my clients.  I colored him with Copics, and cut out the cloud and popped it up with pop dots.  I added some rain drop brads under the cloud.  I think he turned out pretty cute.  This is one of the newly released stamp sets by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co called "Rain Clouds".

Stamps:  Rain Clouds
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth, yellow, green, DSP
Ink:  Palette Noir Black
Misc:  rain drop brads, umbrella brads

Thanks for stopping by today.  It's snowing here, and it's suppose to snow throughout the day, so I haven't decided whether to go into the office or work from home today.  We could get up to 8" of snow according to the weather report.  We'll see......

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

2 comments:

Kathy Bradley said...

Patty,
This is such a happy and adorable card. I love this little frog under the umbrella - your card is colored perfectly. Big smiles!

Carol Hurlock said...

How fun. That frog looks adorable with the umbrella. Super cute card.
Bear Hugs,
Carol