Saturday, March 16, 2013

Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge~~Green



Happy St Patrick's Day everyone!!!  I know I'm a day early, but hey, I'm Irish, so I'm starting my celebration early!  :-) 

This week's challenge for Speedy Fox & Friends is to make a card using GREEN.  I decided to use MFP Smashed Peas paper for the base of my center step card.  The stamp set is a set that was released by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co last month called "Hum Along".  I hope you'll join us this week for the challenge.

Stamps:  Hum Along
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth, Smashed Peas by MFP, "Annalee" paper pad by Prima
Ink:  Palette Noir Black
Misc:  Sakura Star Dust pen, hummingbird charm, Copics

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great weekend!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

10 comments:

Kate said...

Beautiful! Love the color combo. So soft & delicate.

wendy said...

really pretty, fun step card

Pat said...

Very pretty paper. That is a lovely center step card.

Lois said...

Those images make a great center-step card, Patty! Very pretty birthday card.

wannabcre8tive said...

Very pretty and all the flowers with the hummer reminds me that Spring is almost here. Great job on the step card.

Gail said...

Nice coloring Patty - enjoyed looking at your card! Gail DT

Kathy Bradley said...

You are the queen of step cards - they are always gorgeous! This one is no exception and your coloring of the pretty images is wonderful! Wow!

stampingbowd said...

Lovely card! I love the pinks and greens! Sweet charm on the bottom too!!!

kReN said...

This is a beautiful card!

Lena95469 said...

This is awesome! Love the step cards!