Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Featured Designer and a Video Tutorial


I'm today's Featured Designer for Speedy TV.  I decided to do a Post-It Note Matchbook cover.  Since it's almost the 4th of July, I decided to go with an Americana theme.  The stamp set I chose is from "Liberty Lady" mini stamp set by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.  I used a Martha Stewart star punch for the background.  All of the papers can be purchased at Mark's Finest Papers as well as the stamp set.

Here's the tutorial:

  
 
I hope you'll give this a try. 
 
Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie 

2 comments:

Carol Hurlock said...

This is just lovely Patty. I like this image and it's perfect for the 4th of July which is right around the corner. Hope you have a wonderful 4th.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Kathy Bradley said...

Patty,
These are just adorable post-it pad holders and your video is awesome - you always make it clear and easy to follow!