Friday, July 5, 2013

Free 4 All Challenge on SCS~~Summer Tropical Birthday


I've been scrapbooking our Hawaii cruise all day, and decided to take a break.  I looked at the Free 4 All challenge and it was to choose a previous challenge for today.  I chose F4A174 which was a summer theme.  I knew exactly what I wanted to do for my card today!  I used the stamp set "I Need a Vacation" by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.  I stamped the sea gulls with the stamp set "Scenic Selections".  I stippled the sky with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Broken China.  I used some nesties to cut out the banner and stamped Happy Birthday on it.  Doesn't this just remind you of Hawaii?  :-)

Stamps:  I Need a Vacation, Scenic Selections, Firefighter (sentiment)
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth, Orangerie, DP
Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black
Misc:  nesties, button, stipple brush, Spectrum Noir Pens

Thanks for stopping by today!  Don't forget tomorrow is the Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge, so make sure to stop back by.  Plus, on Monday we have our 5th set preview video, and then Tuesday starts our July blog hop!  So we have a lot going on at Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co for the next week.

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie


No comments: