Saturday, July 27, 2013

Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge~~Tie it Up


Our challenge for Speedy Fox & Friends is to "tie it up".  I tied some blue gingham ribbon around the dog bone clip.  I think this card turned out pretty cute.  I used 3 different stamp sets from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co:  "Kilt Fun", "Fantastic Dogs", and "Presents" (sentiment).   I hope you'll play along with us this week.  You might win the following stamp set




Here's the details on my card:

Stamps:  Kilt Fun, Fantastic Dogs, Presents (sentiment)
Paper:  from my stash, DP
Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black, Brocade Blue
Misc:  ribbon, dog bone paper clip, woof button

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

7 comments:

Pat said...

Thats the cutest paper clip.

Carol Hurlock said...

Cute card Patty. Love that little doggie. The stamp to win is so cool too. I am longing to see some pumpkins in the stores...have ideas I want to try. Guess I am rushing it...lol Have a great weekend.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

wannabcre8tive said...

A cute card, Patty. Love the paper clip with the ribbon tied on it. The Scotty dog is so cute, I have a friend who loves them. I need to make her a card like this one.

Kathy Bradley said...

Patty,
Your card is so very cute! The Scotty dog is adorable and the bone paper clip is fun!!

Stampsnob. said...

Cute idea on the bone clip Great card.......Lis

Lois said...

Your blue gingham ribbon looks great on that cute bone clip!

stampingbowd said...

The bone clip is too cute!!! Love the ribbon! Great card!