Monday, September 13, 2010

Birthday Mum Cards


These cards were so quick and easy to do. And to me they look like they are water colored, but in fact I used chalks on both of them. I just love this newly released set from Mark's Finest Papers called Thankful Mums. This is a wonderful set, so make sure you check it out and the other 3 releases from last week. The top card has vanilla smooch spritz on it and it's very very sparklie IRL, but you really can't see it in the photo. I got my smooch spritz from Mark's also.
I just got back from a quick cruise to the Bahamas for a stamping cruise. I had a fantastic time and learned so many new things!!!! Hopefully I'll get some of the projects photographed and pics put on my blog later this week!
Here's the deets on the cards:
Stamps: Thankful Mums and Pumpkin by Mark's Finest Papers
Paper: Corn Husk by MFP, DCWV Autumn Splendor Stack Pack, Red, gold
Ink: Red
Misc: paper flowers, brad, charm, ribbon, pastels
More on my stamping cruise later in the week.
Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie


No comments: