Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I loved this sketch challenge!



I loved today's sketch challenge over on SCS that I made 2 cards! However, they look totally different even though I used the same stamp set by Mark's Finest Papers called Apples and Camellia. And most of the paper are from Premium Paper Craft Packs: one is Fall Festival (top card) and the other is Grandma's Jewelry Box. I love the Premium Paper Craft Packs from Mark's Finest Papers because everything is coordinated for you: the paper, flowers, ribbon and lots of other embellishments! Just love 'em!
Top Card:
Stamps: Apples & Camellia
Ink: black
Paper: Premium Paper Craft Pack Fall Festival
Misc: Apple Button from Buttons Galore & More
Bottom Card:
Stamps: Apples & Camellia
Ink: Versa Mark
Paper: Premium Paper Craft Pack Grandma's Jewelry Box, rose red, gold
Misc: Gold embossing powder from MFP, MS butterfly punch
Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

No comments: