Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Camellia in Peach~~2nd Post Today!


This is my card for the CC288 challenge to use marina mist, blushing bride and always artichoke. I used blushing bride for my card base, then layered marina mist over top of that. I used versa mark ink on the marina mist and the anise stamp from the Daffodils and Anise stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers. You can't really see that I stamped the anise in the photo, but you can IRL. I stamped the camellia from Apples and Camellia by Mark's Finest Papers 3 times and cut them apart and layered them. I added stickles and sponged Adirondack Ink "Mountain Rose" to add some dimension to the camellia. I also stickled in gold the fern from the MS fern punch. I added the get well sentiment and punched it out with the oval and scalloped oval punches. Finally I added some soft white ribbon from Mark's Finest Papers and doddled in black around the always artichoke layer.  This was such a fun card to make!  Just really fun colors to work with.

Stamps:  Apples and Camellia, Daffodils and Anise
Paper:  marina mist, blushing bride, always artichoke
Ink:  Versa Mark, Always Artichoke, Adirondack Mountain Rose (available from Mark's Finest Papers)
Misc:  ribbon, stickles, MS fern punch, oval & scallop oval punches

This is my 2nd post today so please scroll down to see the first post!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

2 comments:

Justine said...

This is beautiful, love that flower

Carol Hurlock said...

What a gorgeous flower Patty. This is just darling.

Bear Hugs,
Carol