Thursday, September 2, 2010

Seahorse in blue & grey


I think this is such happy little masculine birthday card. It's simple yet nice (IMHO). The seahorse charm was originally brass colored but I embossed it with silver embossing powder and turned it silver. All you do is push the charm into the Versa Mark embossing pad and then dip it in the embossing powder color of your choice, heat and Voila'--a charm in any color you want! Pretty cool huh?
Stamps: Flourished Seacreatures by Mark's Finest Papers
Paper: China Blue Eyes & Snow Storm Smooth by Mark's Finest Papers , dark grey, Debbie Mumm DSP
Ink: grey, bliss blue, Versa Mark for the charm
Misc: ribbon, charm, prismas and baby oil
I hope everyone is going to have a wonderful Labor Day weekend! And I hope you get lots of stamping and scrapbooking done too!!!! That's what I plan on doing all three days!
Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie




No comments: