Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Fairy is in my Garden!!!!

Here's a sneak peak of another one of the sets that will be released next Tuesday by Mark's Finest Papers
I think she is so pretty!!!!!  I colored her with my Copics (available at Mark's Finest Papers).  The BG paper is fairies too, but you can't see them because of the layers on my card.  But I thought it was the perfect BG paper anyway!

Stamps:  Garden Fairies
Ink:  rich razzleberry
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth by MFP, blushing bride, always artichoke, Graphic 45 Once Upon a Springtime (BG)
Misc:  copics, embossing folder, ribbon, charm

Mark's Finest Papers blog hop starts next Tuesday, so make sure you play along.  You may just win the opportunity to be next month's guest designer!!!!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

1 comment:

Laurie Unger said...

Great image and BG papers! super job coloring her too!