Saturday, April 23, 2011

Tea Anyone?

I hadn't used this set in a long time, and today's Inspiration Challenge today over on SCS was a site called Pink Vanilla Boutique.  They had the cutest pink & white felt tea set, so I knew immediately that I had to use this set as my inspiration.  I stamped the cup and tea pot on Snow Storm Smooth cs and cut them out, then attached them to a strip of pretty in pink.  I embossed a piece of Corn Husk (vanilla colored cs) to go along with the name of the company.  I colored the cup and teapot with markers.  I couldn't decide whether to use a cup or tea pot charm, but I finally decided on the tea pot because it looked like it was pouring tea into the cup.  Well.....you kind of have to use your imagination but...........

Stamps:  Floral Tea
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth & Corn Husk by MFP, pretty in pink
Ink:  Palette Noir
Misc:  embossing folder, charm, ribbon, markers

Please consider joining us for our Speedy the Cat birthdaay card swap on SCS. Everyone that plays along recevies a FREE mini stamp set.  Leave me a message if you need instruction/help getting signed up to play along with us. 

Have a happy and safe Easter/Passover.

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

1 comment:

Carol Hurlock said...

Tea for Two and Two for Tea!!! I love tea. I see you are serving up this pretty card. Love the little charm. This is darling.

Bear Hugs,
Carol