Monday, April 11, 2011

Speedy's Challenge-- Emboss Resist

This week's Speedy's challenge was emboss resist.  It's one of my favorite techniques, but I rarely do it!  Go figure..........LOL.  Anywa, I used Mark's Finest Papers "Greet the Day with Gerber" for my focal image.  I stamped the image with VersaMark, then used clear embossing powder.  Once cooled, I used Tim Holtz Distress Inks Spun Sugar & Victorian Velvet to sponge over my image and , viola, it popped right up so you would see the image!  All supplies are from Mark's Finest Papers.

Stamps:  Greet the Day With Gerber
Paper:  Barely Pink, Snow Storm Smooth, Prima "Botanical" 6x6 paper stack
Ink:  Versa Mark, Tim Holtz Distress Inks Spun Sugar & Victorian Velvet, Palette Noir
Misc:  clear EP, nesties, ribbon, charm

Don't forget that tomorrow starts our Blog Hop.  You could win a chance to be our guest designer for May if you play along with us!!!!  Hope to see you tomorrow.

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

3 comments:

Selma said...

Patty I love to do that technique too. Your card is gorgeous.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Very nice card, Patty! Thanks for sharing.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Doesn't this image go well with the resist technique - very pretty! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!