Thursday, April 21, 2011

Pink Iris--My Favorite

This is one of my favorite sets from Mark's Finest Papers called "Bearded Iris".  Pink is my favorite color, so I couldn't think of anything better than a pink iris.  I put yellow flowersoft in the middle to give it a little dimension for the "beard". 

Stamps:  Bearded Iris
Paper:  ABC Bubblegum, Snow Storm Smooth, Almost Pink, Prima "Melody" paper pad, always artichoke
Ink:  Palette Noir
Misc:  flowersoft, copics, ribbon, embossing folder, heart hat pin

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

2 comments:

Kathy Bradley said...

What a lovely card. I saw it on SCS and noticed your blog link and thought I'd drop by for a visit. Great blog and adorable puppy at the top too.

Carol Hurlock said...

How enchanting. I like the orange one but pink is striking. Beautifully done.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}