Monday, June 22, 2009

Purple Thank You


Happy Monday! Wow, only 3 days and a wake up, then DH, dear MIL & I will all be on our way to Alaska. I am soooooooooooooooooooooo excited! If you've never been, it's some place that you need to put on your "to visit" list! Especially if you love animal and nature. To say it is awe inspiring is a definite understatement. I can't wait to go whale watching. One of my very favorite things to see. Plus we should see sea otters; they are simply adorable! They are so curious and playful. And as they age, just like us humans, they turn grey. So you can tell who are the youngsters & who are the old guys.
Winnie is going to be staying with Maisie, and we are just praying that she is on her best behavior. Maisie has stayed with us a couple of times, and they have had play dates, but we've never left her. We normally get an au pair for Winnie & Geordi, but she couldn't make it this time. Keep your fingers crossed for us.
Todays card is from one of my favorite stamp sets; Bloomin' Beautiful. I love every stamp in the collection, although I haven't used all of them. Here's all the details:
Stamps: Bloomin' Beautiful, Oval All
Ink: Almost Amethyst, Black Staz-On
Paper: Tea Party DSP, white, Almost Amethyst, Kiwi Kiss
Misc: Prismas, blending stumps, baby oil, SU lg oval punch, SU scallop oval punch, Fiskars border punch, ribbon from Michaels (I love the colors in the ribbon but hate it because it has nylon or something in it, so it doesn't adhere very well!)
I have more cards ready to post for the rest of the week, so check back often.
Have a wonderful evening.
Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

1 comment:

Diane (djuseless) said...

Oh, this is gorgeous! I love the colors and the border punch that you used!