Monday, June 15, 2009

A Summer Soft Thank You


This was a fun card that I made last weekend. I'm not sure I like the Bella Rose DSP background, but I love the stamp set. I need to work with it some more.
I wasn't sure that when I got home from work today that Winifred wasn't going to be on the garbage pile!!! She irritated her daddy all day. First, she wouldn't stop harrassing her brother, Geordi, the cat. She loves to grab onto his ear or the side of his face and try to drag him all over the house. Of course she can't, since she weights 10.2 lbs & he weights 22.5 lbs. But it doesn't keep her from trying. Then, a company called Damon to try to set up a job interview. Well, Winnie hates the phone ringing, and she wouldn't stop barking the entire time he was on the phone. Therefore, that's why I wasn't sure she wasn't going to be put on the curb this evening with the garbage.
Anyway, back to stamping. Here's the deets on the card:
Stamps: Summer Soft
Paper: Bella Rose DSP, Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss & White
Ink: Pink Pirouette
Markers: Pixie Pink & Always Artichoke
Misc: flowers
I got my SU order that I put in on 1 June. The new catalog is OK, but the new in colors are wonderful! There's not a lot of new accessories, except for some Sizzix stuff. They do have a new butterfly punch that I really want. I'll try to get a card or 2 made with the new colors so that you can see some of them.
Happy Stamping!
Patty

2 comments:

Diane (djuseless) said...

Love the colors!! What a great stamp set too!

Carol Hurlock said...

Very pretty! I love the DP.