Thursday, June 4, 2009

Seashell Birthday

Good evening everyone! Sorry that I didn't get to post last night, but DH & I went to a reception at the Animal Welfare League of Alexandria. The reception was very nice. We got a tour of the facility, and that was very interesting. They had a bunny rabbit that was the funniest thing. He was in a playpen like enclosure, and they had put an box in with him/her. He kept jumping up on top, and jumping back off. They had also placed a straw hat in with him, and he took it & put it over his water bowl. He was soooooo cute!!!!!! They really have a very nice facility, and do such good work for the animals. They work very hard to get all the animals well adjusted before they are put up for adoption.

The card tonight is another one that I had problmes with. I don't know why I've had such a creativity block lately! Let me know what you think.

Stamps: Stipple Shells
Paper: Ballet Blue, Basic Grey & Whisper White
Ink: Ballet Blue
Misc: ribbon (unknown source), key tag punch, linen thread

Have a great weekend.

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

2 comments:

Carol Hurlock said...

I think this card is beautiful. I love the color and that the shells are blue to match the paper and ribbon. I really like the shell stamps. TFS

Diane (djuseless) said...

I love the Ballet Blue & Basic Gray combo!!! Love the shells too!