Monday, June 8, 2009

Sweet Summer Butterfly Card

Happy Monday!!! It's been 24 hours without any rain! YEAH!!!! I think I've sprouted feathers and now have webbed feet. However, it's been VERY humid today, but I'm trying not to complain since the sun is shining. However, I hate my frizzy hair!

I had fun making this card today. I think it just screams SUMMER!! Here's the details:

Stamps: Bloomin' With Love
Paper: Candy Lane DSP, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette & Kiwi Kiss
Ink: Basic Grey, Rose Red, Baja Breeze, Old Olive
Misc: MS butterfly punch & ribbon (unknown source)

This post is short tonight because I want to go up to my stamping room.

More tomorrow.

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

1 comment:

Carol Hurlock said...

Very pretty. It does have a wonderful summer feel. Makes me want to go to Lowes and load up one of their carts with flowers and come home to plant them. lol