Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Bloomin' Beautiful birthday

WOW, tomorrow I only work half a day, then I don't return to work til Monday morning! YEAH! Lots of time to stamp & scarpbook. I can't wait!!!! It will be so much fun. I can't wait to share all the ideas I have to work on with everyone.


I had so much fun doing this card. I really hate that Stampin' Up! retired the Rose Romance color! It was one of my favorites. Of course, any shade of pink is my favorite. And this uses my favorite technique, prisma colored pencils, blending stumps & baby oil!
Supplies:
Stamps: Blooming Beautiful
Paper: Rose Romance, Candy Lane DSPm Whisper White
Ink: Rose Romance & Staz-On black
Misc: Prismas pencils, baby oil, blending stumps, scallop punch, 2 way glue pen, glitter (for the bees wings)
Hope everyone has a wonderful evening. Winnie is excited that she's going to have me home for a few days also.
Happy Stamping
Winnie & Patty

2 comments:

Carol Hurlock said...

Love this Birthday card! Hope you have a great weekend and enjoy your time off! Can't wait to see more of your projects!
Carol

Diane (djuseless) said...

Very pretty! I have this set but I have not played with as much as I should.