Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Forgot to list the supplies for the Easter card yesterday!

Oops, I forgot to list the supplies for the Easter card that I posted yesterday, so here are the specifics:

Stamps: Eastertime by Close to My Heart
Paper: (All Stampin' Up!) Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, So Saffron, Almost Amethyst & Tea Time DSP
Inks: Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, So Saffron & Almost Amethyst
Misc: Pretties Kit, So Saffron, Pretty in Pink & Almost Amethyst reinkers*

*I dyed the white flowers from the Pretties Kit with the reinkers. I used ~1 tablespoon water & about 15-16 drops of ink from the reinkers. I put the ink & water in a very small container and let the flowers soak for a few minutes. Very easy.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping

Patty & Winnie

No comments: