Monday, April 13, 2009

Thank you card

Sorry for the poor quality of the photo tonight. I hope to do better tomorrow! It was late when I got around to taking the pic and I didn't have any natural light. Oh well. Life goes on.


This is a fun, quick little card to do. Here's the details:

Ink: Pixie Pink, Pretty in Pink, Always Artichoke & Certainly Celery
Paper: Pixie Pink & Whisper White
Stamps: Roses in Winter
Misc: ticket punch & retired SU corner punch


Winnie & I walked 2 miles tonight! Yeah!!!! We didn't get to walk as much last week as we wanted to. So this week we want to walk 4 times. So hope we can do it. I have a very busy week at work, so we'll see. Anything is better than nothing right?

Oh, did I tell you that Winnie stays on heel the entire time we walk. Then, right before we get home I stop her, she sits and looks up at me & when I say "OK", she takes off! She is so smart. I've never had a dog that went to obedienence classes before. It's so much fun.

Guess that's it for tonight. Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!

Happy Stamping

Patty & Winnie

No comments: