Sunday, April 5, 2009

Another purple card!



I hope you had a wonderful Sunday. Our dinner went well last night, well sort of. I didn't cook the chicken long enough, so I had to put it in the microwave for an additional 10 minutes!!!! Kitchens & me just don't get along. However, I was able to make toast for myself this morining without buring down the house, so I guess all is OK.

Winnie's friend Maisie came with her mom & dad for dinner last night. The girls had such a good time! I'll post a couple of pictures of them playing later in the week.

I just love this card. I got the idea off of SCS, but I don't remember exactly where. I've made several variations of the card, all with Lovely Lilace & DSP, but this version is the one I like best.

Here's the supplies:

Stamps: Blooming Beautiful

Paper: Lovely Lilac, Lovely Lilac DSP, Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss & Lavendar Lace

Ink: Lovely Lilac & Black Staz-On

Misc: Prismas, blending stumps, baby oil, ribbon, scallop punch, corner punch, pretties kit, lovely lilac reinker*

*I dyed the flower from the pretties kit with Lovely Lilac reinker. In a very small container (I used a small square bowl from The Container Store) mix approximately 1 tablespoon of water and approximately 16 drops of reinker. Let the flowers soak for a few minutes until desired shade. Place on paper & let dry. I moved mine around every few minutes until the excess water was removed.

Winnie & I really had a good time stamping this afternoon. We only got about 12 cards made, 4 each of three different kinds. But we also made some really cute Easter containers that I will show you later in the week.

Well, until tomorrow.........Happy Stamping

Winnie & Patty



1 comment:

PEACE said...

Very nice! Please go to pimplefreak.blogspot.com