Friday, April 24, 2009

Bright Birthday

Arent' these bright summer looking birthday cards? I think it's the yellow! These cards are almost identical except for a few details. I think I like the one on the left better: mostly due to the horizontal turquoise piece behind the flower that is trimmed with a Fiskars border punch which is one of my favorite border punches.

I hope everyone made it through the week with minimal stress. I'm so glad it's Friday! Hurray.

Here's the card details:

Stamps: Dream a Little (birthday sentiment unknown clear stamp)
Paper: Flock together DSP, So Saffron, Tempting Turquoise
Markers: Summer Sun, Yo Yo Yellow, So Saffron & Garden Green
Ink: Garden Green & Pumpkin Pie
Misc: SU scallop punch, Fiskars border punch, ribbon

Got some good news from the podiatrist yesterday. My foot is not hurting nearly as much as it was, so he elected to give me another shot to see if we could get rid of the rest of the soreness rather than have to remove the nerve. YEAH!!!! So keep your fingers crossed for me for the next 2 weeks to see if it continues to improve.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. I hope to go get some flowers to plant this weekend. It's suppose to be gorgeous here in Northern Virginia, and I want to take advantage. We live in a townhome, so I have a very small flower garden, but actually, it's just the right size for me. I do not have a green thumb, and get bored after a while, so it's just right.

Have a wonderful evening and weekend. Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Stamping

Patty & Winnie

1 comment:

Carol Hurlock said...

Hey Patty, pretty card and love that color combination. It is wonderful!
Bear Hugs,
Carol