Thursday, April 9, 2009

Pretty Little Girl

I had to go to the Podiatrist today. I am convinced they enjoy inflicting as much pain as the dentist does! LOL I had to get another shot. The doctor said that if my foot doesn't improve over the next 2 weeks we're going to have to consider surgery because things should be better by now (this was the 4th shot). So, we'll see. I am hoping this one did the trick.

The image today is one I used in a scrapbook that I made for one of my colleagues at work. She is a grandmother for the first time, and I thought this image just screamed to be put in a little girl scarpbook. And of course I colored it with Prismas & baby oil. And I think it goes so well on the yellow gingham background paper.

The image is from High Hopes stamps called Jolie's Little Friend. I got it from a swap with Diane of My Uselss Crafts. I have a link to her blog on the side of my blog if you want to check out her work.

Winnie & I hope everyone has a wonderful evening.

Happy Stamping

Patty & Winnie

1 comment:

Diane (djuseless) said...

Great coloring Patty! The image is from High Hopes stamps called Jolie's Little Friend. She is darling!