Monday, May 18, 2009

Birthday Wishes

This was such a fun quick birthday card. I may have to make more of these. You could use any color combos you can imagine. Try some & then link back here to show us what you came up with!

Here's the supplies:

Stamps: Merci & For a Friend (sentiment)
Paper: Regal Rose, Handsome Hunter & whisper white
Ink: Basic Black, (Lovely Lilac & Pretty in Pink used for watercoloring image)
Misc: Ribbon

Today was such a busy day for me. I was exhausted when I got home. It was nice, so I got to sit on the deck & read my book for a few minutes. Of course, the Princess, Winnie, had to sit on my lap, and when you have a 1000+ page hard bound book, it's a little difficult to hold both. So I didn't get too much reading done.

Guess that's about it for this evening. Gotta finish watching "Dancing with the Stars". DH & I are pulling for Shaun Johnson, but we both agree Gilles will be the winner, and rightly so.

More later. Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

2 comments:

Diane (djuseless) said...

Don't you just love simple and quick cards! You can always use more birthday cards!!! Great job!

Carol Hurlock said...

Shucks, I wanted to post a comment about your baby Winnie. OMG she looks like she is posing for the camera. How cute!!!! She is just adorable.