Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Birthday



I can't decide if I like these cards or not. The colors are strange to me, but yet, pleasing. Let me know what you think.

Here are the details:
Stamps: Dream a Little
Ink: Black Staz-On, Ballet Blue
Paper: Ballet Blue, Pink Pirouette, Olde Olive, Baha Breeze DSP
Misc: Prisma, blending stumps, baby oil

I haven't used any of these cards yet, so I'll let you know if I get a call or email from any clients that I send them to. I'm still amazed that clients take the time to call me to thank me for the handmade birthday cards that I send out every month. It's very rewarding, as I'm sure you know.

Have a wonderful evening!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

4 comments:

Diane (djuseless) said...

I like both of these cards!

Melissa Craig said...

Great birthday cards. Thanks for playing.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous birthday cards! :)

Vanja

Carol Hurlock said...

I think the colors and flowers are very pleasing. People feel special when they receive a card that you made. They know how much more of an effort goes into the card when you make it rather than purchase one. Just think how much joy you get from making the cards. It's great to share your gift!
Carol