Thursday, May 21, 2009

Happy Birthday

Good evening everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. I've just been exhausted all week, and didn't even fell like booting up the computer. I think I may be getting a sinus infection or just bad allergies.

Princess Winnifred Barksalot is doing well. She met a baby bird this morning. It was sitting on the side walk, so she sat down and they just looked at each other. It was pretty cute. I'm surprised that the mama bird didn't get upset & swoop down on her.

I finally got my window boxes planted. I need to water them tonight too. I mostly put petunias in them, along with some vinca vine & some pretty little plants with pink flowers for some upright/tall contrast.

I'm going to get to see the President in person on Monday! I'm really excited. He will be at the Memorial at Arlington cementary. He will lay a wreath at the tomb of the unknowns, then come into the palladium and speak. Since my DH is the J-3 for the Military District of Washington, we'll have box seats for the event. I'm really looking forward to it!! I'll take some pics & post them later on Monday.

The card I posted tonight is one that my DMIL sent to DH for his birthday a couple of years ago. I really like it. She makes cards & scrapbooks too!

That's about it for tonight. I need to go water the plants & bet ready for the season finale of "Ugly Betty". That's our favorite show.

Happy Stamping!
Patty

No comments: