Sunday, May 17, 2009

Pretty Pink Thank You







Happy Sunday evening everyone. I didn't get any stamping done like I had wanted to. Oh well. I did unmount some more stamp sets. The unmounting is going to take a very very very long time! I know I've said that before, but WOW!, it is very slow going.

The first pic is Winnie playing with her new toy that my DHs men gave her. She knew that it was hers as soon as she saw it. I think this is such a cute picture!

The rose is a pic my DH took of my miniature rose tree. It was in full bloom and was so pretty. It is started to wane a little, so I need to go dead head it, then it will be in full bloom in no time. However, there is something eating the leaves, so I need to take a sample to the nursery to see what I need to treat it with. I don't see any little creatures, so it's very obvious that they're there. (There's holes in the leaves.

The card I posted tonight is one that my DS sent me some time ago. It's a simple, but very pretty card. I don't know what the DSP is, I'm almost positive it's a SU! design. The other colors are Pixie Pink CS & ink. The ribbon is unknown.

I hope everyone had a enjoyable weekend. I wish I had a more productive weekend to report, but I was very tired, and needed the rest.

I'll try to post again tomorrow.

Have a pleasant evening!
Happy Stamping!

Patty & Winnie

No comments: