Friday, January 10, 2014

Butterfly Hearts



 I made this card for last Sunday's Featured Stamper, Joy Taylor, aka joy131275 over on SCS.  Her card didn't have a heart & only had one butterfly.  I really wanted to use a doily, and I found this heart doily from Stampin' Up in my stash.  I used the stamp set "Papillon Potpourri" by Stampin' Up.  I also used my  punches to punch out the butterflies.   I put rhinestones down the center of the body of the larger butterfly.  I also dotted the "I" in Birthday with a rhinestone.  The sentiment is from the stamp set Simply Sketched and the dot background is from Warmth & Wonderful.

Stamps:  Papillon Potpourri, Simply Sketched, Warmth & Wonderful
Paper:  Pixie Pink
Ink:  Pixie Pink
Misc:  butterfly punches, heart doily, rhinestones

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you have a wonderful Friday and a great weekend!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winniefr

1 comment:

wannabcre8tive said...

So pretty and delicate. I love your lace heart with the dainty butterflies. The rhinestone looks great dotting the I.