Thursday, January 9, 2014

MFP, aHC Paper Doll Out and About Blog Hop Day 3


For day 3 of the MFP, aHC blog hop we are featuring the stamp set "Paper Doll Out and About".  I chose the pants and top for my project today.  I don't know if you can tell but I made her top polka dotted.  After coloring the top with my Spectrum Noir Pens, I used the "blender" pen to make the polka dots.  You can see them IRL, and it's very cute (IMHO).  Please join the blog hop HERE. 

Stamps:  Paper Doll Out and About
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth
Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black
Misc:  Spectrum Noir Pens

Please join us next week for the 2nd half of our blog hop.  We will be featuring all new stamps!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

1 comment:

wannabcre8tive said...

Very cute, I like the green outfit and the polka dots were a great idea. This girl is stylin' in all her new outfits.