Saturday, January 18, 2014

Speedy Fox & Friends Blog Challenge~~Center Step Card


Center step cards are my favorite style of card to make, so I was so excited to see it as our challenge for this week!!  I used the stamp set "Works of Art" by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.  I really wanted to make a blue card for some reason, so my blossoms are blue, although I doubt you would find them in nature. 

Stamps:  Works of Art
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth, Speedy Cat Black Linen, Island Indigo
Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black, Island Indigo
Misc:  Spectrum Noir Pens, enamel dots, washi tape

I hope you'll join us for this great challenge this week!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

3 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is so beautifully done with the pretty blue flowers and the washi tape. The tape goes perfectly with the flowers.

Stampsnob. said...

Love how your front panel just pops right out Beautiful job.....Lis

stampingbowd said...

So lovely! I love the flowers in the blue! Beautiful Step card!