Tuesday, January 21, 2014

New Get Well Cards



I was out of get well cards for work, so I made 2 of these this afternoon during the snow storm that we're having here in Northern Virginia.  I used my new stamp set "So Very Grateful" by Stampin' Up!  I colored the image with my Spectrum Noir Pens, and used the stamp set "Warmest Regards" for the sentiment.  I used my butterfly embosslits folder to cute out the little butterfly that I popped up
above the flowers.  Hopefully I won't have to use these anytime soon, but it's always good to have them on hand just in case!

Stamps:  So Very Grateful, Warmest Regards
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth, Pink Passion, Yo Yo Yellow
Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black
Misc:  butterfly embosslit, Spectrum Noir Pens, Sizzix EF

I hope everyone stays safe and warm!

Happy Stamping!
Patty

No comments: