Saturday, January 4, 2014

Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge~~use a stencil


Our challenge this week for Speedy Fox & Friends is to use a stencil. I used a brass carrot stencil, then colored it with chalks.   The image is "Blessings" from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.  I colored the bunny and flowers with Spectrum Noir Pens. I don't know if you can tell, but I also have 3 vertical score lines where I used my score pal and put them between the carrot and bunny.  It just gives a little separation between the 2 images. 

If you join us this week for the challenge you could win this wonderful "Lily of the Valley" mini stamp set.

 
 
Stamps:  Blessings
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth
Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black
Misc:  carrot brass stencil, Spectrum Noir Pens, score board
 
I hope you'll join us for this fun challenge this week!  Happy New Year!
 
Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

4 comments:

Stampsnob. said...

Cute carrot Love the bunny Great card.....Lis

Selma said...

Very cute card. I love the bunny.

wannabcre8tive said...

Very cute card. I love the bunny in the flowers and you have colored your image wonderfully.

stampingbowd said...

Awww sweet card! Love the carrot!!! You are getting a jump on your Spring cards!