Monday, October 17, 2011

12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop Day 1~~Bind it All

Speedy the Cat at Mark's Finest Papers likes to get a head start on special Christmas gifts and memories for friends and family. He gathered the design team at Mark's Finest Papers to bring you 12 days of exciting paper crafting gift ideas to get that holiday mojo flowing. The hop runs for 12 consecutive days, Oct 17-28! Begin your holiday hop at Speedy's home base, the Mark's Finest Papers blog and relax with a cup of eggnog (or sprig of catnip, your choice) as Speedy leads you though a short, daily hop. You'll find your holiday paper crafting ideas and supplies at Mark's Finest Papers.

This is my Bind it All project closed.  I covered chip board with designer paper from my stash and used "Little Birds with Big Mouths" as my focal image. 

This is the inside of my project.  I bought a calendar and notepad from the dollar bin at M's and put it on the inside.  Since I used chip board, I can keep this in my purse and it won't get all dog eared. 

My second Bind it All project is a Christmas theme



This is a small note pad that I stamped with Versa Mark ink using the Stamp set "Cardinals in Winter" and heat embossed in Silver. I used 4x4 inch coasters and covered them inside and out in Dark Night Navy by Mark's Finest Papers.  I stamped each of the inside pages with the small cardinal in night of navy ink.

Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop! We have four samples each day for our hop! Please visit each of the following blogs for holiday inspiration! Start off tomorrow on the MFP Blog for more inspiration!

Here's the rest of the days blogs to hop over to:

Patty
Lois
Markie
Faith

We hope you visit us every day of the 12 Days of Christmas blog hop!  We've worked very hard to bring you some very cute and fun projects!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

18 comments:

Payne Holler Cards said...

these are awesome - never done one but you have definitely inspired me...really wonderful gifts!

Vicky Gould said...

Awesome work on both these wonderful projects....love that you decorated the inside of the second one and the fact the first will stay "nice" in your purse!

Lois said...

Both projects are really nice, Patty; but I especially like that first one. You could get a whole lot of use out of it -- all year long!

Anonymous said...

What great samples. O love the Christmas cardinal.

Katharina said...

GORGEOUS!

Connie said...

Love them both but especially the little blue holiday book!!
Connie

Designing with Debbie said...

Patty beautiful work. You look as if you were super busy.

Suzanne said...

This ia adorable. What a cute birdhouse.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

WOW! What fabulous projects!! TFS!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Terrific projects, Patty! I need to use my BIA more often!

redwasher1 said...

Both projects are gorgeous!!!! What a great idea to have the calender and note book all in one!!!

Sherry Kushibab said...

Love the finished insides.

Liz Williams said...

I love both of these. A great way to get this 12 days of Christmas started.

Ravengirl said...

Wow, those are both really cute! They would both make perfect little gifts!

NancyK said...

This is beatiful!

Unknown said...

Those are so pretty! What a great collection of notebooks and bind it all projects, I like the paper choices, and the silver embossing on the first one! That stamp looks great in outline form, doesn't it?

Karen McAlpine said...

Love the bird house image!

Unknown said...

GREAT projects, really like both of them! Reminds me to finish my home made *smash book*!!