Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A Christmas Card and a Birthday Card

My first card tonight is from the sketch challenge over on SCS.  I usually make my owl white, like a snowy owl, but since I stamped it on Corn Husk CS by MFP I decdided he would look better as a brown owl.  I really like this image from the stamp set "Holly Greetings" by Mark's Finest Papers  You will see it again later in the week.  I used a small holly sticker that I've had in my stash for a while.  I thought it finished off the card nicely.  I ususally don't use stickers on my cards, just my scrapbook layouts, but this just seemed to work.

Stamps:  Holly Greetings
Paper:  Corn Husk, Cherry Sluch, garden green, DCWV glitter pad, Authentique "Wonder" paper pad
Ink:  soft suede, garden green
Misc:  copics, sticker

This card is for Monday's CAS challenge.  I am just now getting it finished and loaded.

Stamps:  Birthday Mini by MFP
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth, Bubblegum, Lily Pad by MFP, lavendar lace
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black, VersaMark
Misc:  copics, MS glitter, Cricut expression, Storybook cartridge

I hope you have a wonderful evening.  Don't forget about the 12 Days of Christmas mini blog hop that continues tomorrow at Mark's Finest Papers blogspot.

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

1 comment:

Barbara Colbert said...

2 great looking cards Patty!! Nicely done!!!! :-)