Wednesday, October 5, 2011

In My Mother's Garden Watering Can

Today's sketch challenge over on SCS was pretty simple, but I'm not real happy with my card.  I think it would look better with light/pale pink CS for the background rather than the white I used.  I may remake it later tonight if I don't get too tired.  I've got a lot of work to do on the computer to get ready for next week's blog hop for Mark's Finest Papers  But I haven't used this stamp set in quite a while and I do love the way the watering can turned out! 

Stamps:  In My Mother's Garden by MFP
Ink:  Palette Charcoal, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Victorian Velvet
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth, Basic Grey  "Indian Summer" paper pad, regal rose
Misc: copics, nesties, Prima pearls

Have a wonderful evening!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

No comments: