Saturday, October 8, 2011

Speedy the Cat's Friends Challenge Week 76~~No Designer Paper

This week Linda challenges us not to use designer paper.  Well, we all know how much I love my designer paper, but this was a fun challenge.  I also used a new stamp set that is going to be released by Mark's Finest Papers called "Christmas in the Country".  You can't tell it from the photo, but I used diamond glaze on the lake to make it look frozen.  IRL it looks really cool--no pun intended.  LOL

Stamps:  Chirstmas in the Country
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth, Smashed Peas
Ink:  soft suede
Misc:  copics, moose brads, diamond glaze, stickles

I hope you'll join us for Speedy the Cat's Friends challenge this week.  You may even be the lucky winner of the stamp set "Greet the Day with Gerber". 

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Fabulous card Patty!!

Carol Hurlock said...

Patty this is darling. I love the Moose going down the side that compliments this image. How fun and fabulous that looks. Great job with coloring the scene.
Bear Hugs,
Carol
MFP-DT

Janeen said...

oh Patty, I love your moose. I love how you use fun brads on your cards.

Designing with Debbie said...

Patty I Love this card. I so want those moose brads. Great work.