Saturday, October 1, 2011

Speedy the Cat's Friends Challenge Week 75~~Use Polka Dots!

At first I thought this might be a hard challenge, then all of the sudden I was seeing polka dots everywhere.  I kept this card very clean & simple so that you could see the polka dots on my designer paper and my ribbon.   I think you could even count the eyes on the ghost as polka dots! LOL

The stamp set is from Mark's Finest Papers called Boo to You.  I think it's one of the cutest sets Faith has ever drawn!  I don't know how I'm going to use up all the Halloween cards I've made with this set!!

Stamps:  Boo to You by MFP
Ink:  Palette Noir
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth, Orangie smooth, Speedy the Cat Black Linen, orange polka dotted DSP by Recollections
Misc:  Copics, ghost paper clip, nesties, ribbon

I hope you will play along with us this week at Speedy the Cat's Friends challenge  You may even win the stamp set "Greet the Day with Gerber"!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

9 comments:

Carol Hurlock said...

This turned out so cute and fun Patty.
Love this style card and the fun dotted paper. You ROCKED the challenge.

Bear Hugs,
Carol

Pat said...

Cute paper clip. I love the stair step cards.

Janeen said...

too adorable Patty. I like the dotted ribbon with this too. I've never done a card in that style before.

cabio's craft corner said...

Cute and fun stair step card!! Thanks for sharing :-)
Hugs,
Cabio

redwasher1 said...

Patti, this is so cute!! I love your design and the dots!!!

Payne Holler Cards said...

you made me chuckle - I had same reaction to this challenge (-:
your card is so CUTE! but where are the polka dots heeheeeheee LOL

Brenda said...

Patty this is so cute!!! Fabulous use of the polka dots!

Designing with Debbie said...

Patty what a cute card. Love the DP and the ghost paperclip is a nice touch.

Carol L said...

What a cute dotty card!! I love the colors and all the polka dots, and that paper clip ghost is such a cute accent!